Our newest masterclass for Planners, Co-ordinators and Stylists
Saturday November 28th
10am - 3pm
Having built a successful, reputable and in-demand planning business since launching in 2018, Kate from Jump the Broom will be sharing her best-kept secrets for creating a brand that stands out to non-traditional couples, creating killer content and booking that all important first client when you’re just starting out!
Also delivering essential business know-how will be Lex from Fleming Photo and founder of The London Wedding Breakfast Club, with over 5 years’ experience in the industry (and over 15 as a Photographer!), she’ll be giving you exclusive access to her fail-safe methods for identifying, targeting and booking your ideal client.
Since launching in 2018 Kate has already had her work featured in the UKs biggest wedding blogs and is set for a booked-up 2021. Her no-nonsense approach to creating standout content means she is your go to gal for carving out a place in even the most saturated of markets. Kate will be delivering seminars on creating styled shoots and building a strong, credible brand.
With 16 years experience as a photographer, and 3 business under her belt, Lex is the holy grail of all things ideal client. Now working as a wedding photographer since 2013, Lex will be giving a fun and interactive talk on how to find your dream couples and to enjoy every wedding you book. Expect the occasional f-bomb and lots of knowledge on how to find your dream clients
Alannah is the founder and creative director of a London marketing agency and has played a pivotal role to the launch and scale of a number of small and global brands including, CircleDNA, Pawsquad and Fresh Meat Workshop! Alannah will be giving a no-nonsense talk covering the marketing essentials, setting up, running lean and growing your business.
THE REAL MEAL DEAL: £99
Ticket price: £99 per person (can watch the webinar for upto 48 hours after!)
4 x In-depth and perfectly formed masterclasses (upto 1 hour each) to help you kick-start your planning business and land your first awesome couple:
- Nailing your Ideal Client: During this session, Lex will guide you through how to identify exactly who you want to work with and how to start building a stand-out brand to get them booking you!
- No weddings? No problem! How to build an epic portfolio: Learn from two styled-shoot veterans on how to design, build, lead and publish incredible content that gets you noticed, fast.
- Selling yourself from Day. One: Kate will be sharing how she went from zero to booked-up wedding day hero within 12 months of launching her planning business, all through content creation, adding value and building credibility from the outset.
- *BONUS* We have marketing consultant Alannah Jasmine joining us too! Having successfully launched big and small companies into the world, Alannah will be giving a no-nonsense talk covering the marketing essentials, setting up, running lean and growing your business.
Who we’re the perfect match for:
- New Planners to the industry wanting to kick-start their business ready for 2021
- Co-ordinators and Stylists wanting inspiration on how to create stand-out content
- Planners wanting to build an exciting brand and book their first client
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Lex, Kate & Alannah are drawing on their past experiences of starting businesses as well as their expert knowledge to bring you information and help to get you started from day 1! You may be in the beginning of building your business and need some helpful tips to save you time and money!
Yup! We are making the entire masterclass available to re-watch for 48 hours after we finish, so you can watch it on Sunday, or re-watch it all the way upto 3pm on Monday 30th November.
All you need on the day is a working internet connection, a computer and somewhere to make notes! You won’t be needed for any video calling unless you decide to join us on the lunch break, nor a microphone. So you can literally sit and learn in your pjs!
ON SALE NOW!
Planner’s & Stylist Masterclass Webinar